- Day 1 : Mumbai : Departure from Kurla Terminus at 03:20 p.m. by 12619 DN Matsyagandha Exp. You can board this train from Thane at 03:43 p.m. & Panvel at 04:20 p.m. Kindly check the railway timings, since they often change.
- Day 2 : Mulky – Mudbhidri (28kms) : Arrive in Mulky by 06:06 a.m. Mulky comes after Udupi. Immediately by Anubhav's Tempo Traveler buses proceed to Hotel Pancharatna International at Mudbhidri. Morning free time. After lunch at Pancharatna we will proceed to ANNAPURNESHWARI TEMPLE At Mudbhidri. THOUSAND PILLAR TEMPLE & KARKALA BAHUBALI STATUE. Dinner & night stay at Hotel Pancharatna. (30 Kms)
- Day 3 : Mudbhidri - Coorg(Madikeri) (160 kms) : After breakfast, leave for COORG.(Kodagu is rated as one of the top hill station destinations in India). Reaching COORG till lunch, where we will stay in either CAPITOL VILLAGE or HOTEL CRYSTAL COURT. Evening local sightseeing, RAJA's SEAT(Seat of the King) is a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains and OMKARESHWAR TEMPLE was built by king Lingarajendra in 1820. The temple has both Islamic and Gothic styles of architecture, built around a central pool Night stay at COORG.
- Day 4 : Coorg - Bhaga Mandala (36 kms), Bhaga Mandala - Tal Cauvery (8 kms) : Tal Cauvery the place where the River Kaveri originates. The temple on the riverbanks here is dedicated to lord Brahma, and is one of only two temples dedicated to Brahma in India and Southeast Asia.Bhagamandala situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Kaveri and the Kanika. A third river, the Sujyothi, is said to join from underground. Lunch at Hotel. Evening free time for shopping. Night stay at COORG.
- Day 5 : Coorg - Nisargdham - COORG (70 kms) : After breakfast proceed to KAVERI NISARGDHAM is an island formed by river Kaveri near Kushalnagar.The island is accessible through a hanging rope bridge. There are Deer , Rabbits.After Visit one of the BIGGEST TIBETAN MONESTRY OF INDIA at Kushal Nagar. After evening tea, we will visit famous ABBEY FALLS a scenic waterfall. Night stay at COORG.
- Day 6 : Coorg - Dubare - Coorg (50 kms) : After breakfast we will visit “DUBARE ELEPHANT CAMP” mainly an elephant-capturing and training camp of the Forest Department at the edge of Dubare forest. Lunch at hotel and evening get-together. Night stay at COORG.
- Day 7 : Coorg - Hassan (140 kms) : After breakfast we will proceed to HASSAN. The main city of Hassan district, dates back to the 11th century, during the Hoysala dynasty, which lasted from the 11th to the 14th century Lunch at HOYSALA VILLAGE RESORT. Evening free time. Overnight stay at HASSAN.
- Day 8 : Hassan - Belur (35 kms), Belur - Halebidu (15 kms) : After breakfast leave for BELUR Home to the Hoysala temple complex. The Chennakeshava temple here was completed in 1116 by Hoysala Vishnuvardhana. The temple is 37 meters tall and is standing on a platform which has exquisite art work on its outer walls and bracket figures of dancing girls in various poses in perfect proportion. The temple here is a classic example of Hoysala art, and Belur was one of the Hoysala Capitals. HALEBIDU It is 16 km from Belur, was capital of Hoysala and it was formerly called as Dwarasamudra. It has one of the finest Hoysala temples said to have been started by Ketamalla, a commander of Vishnuvardhana in 1121. Outer walls have rows of intricate figures narrating episodes from epics like Ramyana, Mahabartha, and Bhagavata. World famous ancient monuments, reaching HOYSALA VILLAGE RESORT for lunch. Evening free time. Overnight stay at HASSAN.
- Day 9 : Hassan - Manglore (172 kms) : After an early breakfast proceed to Manglore for return journey to Mumbai. Lunch at MANGLORE. Departure by Matsyagandha Exp 12620 at 2.35 p.m. (from 01st Nov) from Manglore Central Station. Please check the railway time.
- Day 10 : Mumbai : Arrival in Kurla Terminus at 06:35 a.m. This train halts at Panvel as well as Thane.
WHAT YOU MUST CARRY
Torch, general medicines, air pillow, umbrella or rain wear, (No need of blankets and Bedding), Woollen Clothes. swimming costume Please do not bring costly ornaments.
SHOPPING : Cashew Nuts, Mysore Silk Sarees Cardamom, Pepper Corn, Cinnamon, famous Coorg Coffee seeds & powder.
HOTELS, THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBERS & STAY
MUDBHIDRI : HOTEL PANCHARATNA TEL. 08258 – 238157.
COORG (MADIKERI) : CAPITOL VILLAGE TEL.:08272-225975 OR HOTEL CRYSTAL COURT TEL.: 08272-2221870
HASSAN : HOYSALA VILLAGE RESORT TEL 08172 - 256065/793/794/795