THIS TOUR IS OF 6NIGHTS/7DAYS OFFERING 4 NIGHTS STAY IN “HOTEL SHIVANI” AT SIRSI & 2 NIGHTS AT MURDESHWARA “RNS PROPERTY” CLOSE TO BEACH. EACH ROOM IS HAVING SEA VIEW.
- Day 1 : Mumbai - Kumta : Departure for Kumta by Kurla – Manglore super fast. (Matsyagandha Exp.) 12619 DN from Kurla Terminal at 3.20 p.m. You can board the same train from Thane at 3.43 p.m. and from Panvel at 4.20 p.m
- Day 2 : Kumta - Sirsi (60 kms) : Scheduled Arrival at Kumta Railway Station is at 3.28 a.m from where we will proceed by Anubhav's own 2x2 – 30 seater Luxury coach Or 2x1 - 12 Seater Tempo Traveler to "Green world resort" at Sirsi. After half days rest up to 3.30 p.m, in the evening we will visit Banvasi the capital of an ancient Kingdom in Karnataka which was ruled by the Kadamba Dynasty. Banavasi is considered as the "first" capital of Karnataka state, with the current capital being Banglore. Although most of the ancient grandeur of the dynasty in Banavasi has been lost, an ancient temple for Madhukeshwara (Lord Shiva) is still largely intact, and has been declared a monument of historical importance by the Archaeological Survey of India. It is also considered as Dakshin Kashi. Here we will see Monolith Asthana Mantapa and Triloka Mantapa. Evening at Marikamba Temple Dinner and night stay at Sirsi.
- Day 3 : Sirsi – Jog Falls (120 kms) - Sirsi :After breakfast visit Gerosoppa Falls (Joga Falls) which is the second-highest Plunge waterfall in India.Lunch at the Hotel.Evening free time for shopping.
- Day 4 :Sirsi – Yana – Sirsi (116 kms) : After breakfast we will proceed to Yana. Yana has huge impressive structures of Bhasma, which are unusual roack formations.. It is also known for being a holi place of Lord Shiva, and is still untouched by regular tourists.(Yana is possible only after rainy season).Evening visit Sahastralinga is another place of significance, where sculptures carved from stone are installed in the middle of a flowing river. The river is surrounded by lush green forest; the place is about 10 km away from Sirsi.Dinner & Night stay at Sirsi.
- Day 5 : Sirsi – Unchelli Falls (80 kms) - Sirsi :After breakfast visit Unchelli Fall. one of the biggest tourist attractions near Sirsi. The waterfall has a 116 meter drop and offers spectacular views at all times of the year. Lunch at the Hotel. Evening free time for relaxation. (Unchelli Fall is possible only after October).
- Day 6 :Sirsi – Gokarna - Honnavar– Murdeshwara (130 kms) :After breakfast we will proceed for Murdeshwara. On the way we will visit Gokarna Mahabaleshwara. Before Murdeshwara, near Honavar we will visit Idgunji Maha Ganapati. "Murudeshwar" is famous for the world's second-tallest Shiva statue and the beach town lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea and is also considered as KanyaKumari of Karnataka.
- Day 7 : Murdeshwara – Idgunjee – Murdeshwara (35 kms) :
After breakfast we will depart for Idgunjee, to see the famous Ganesh Temple.We will return to Muredeshwara for Lunch and after some rest enjoy a panaromic view of the sun set from Baindur.Evening can be enjoyed on the Someshwar Beach before we head back to our Hotel in Murdeshwar.Dinner & Night stay at Murdeshwara.
- Day 8 : Murdeshwara – Shirali – Murdeshawara (32 kms) :
Morning free time at Murdeshwar Beach. After breakfast we proceed to Shirali, where we will visit MahaGanpati & Mahamaya Temple as well as Chitrapur Saraswat Math. Lunch and rest further start at 5.00 p.m. for Murdeshwar Railway Station. Our return journey is by Matsyagandha Exp. 12620 up. Departure 5.43.p.m.
- Day 9 : Mumbai - Arrive in Thane at 6:10am and Kurla by 6:30am
TRAVEL TIPS FOR TOURISTS :-
Option 1 : By Bus From Pune.
There are direct VRL Luxury Coaches / Sleeper Coaches / AC Volvo Coaches going from Pune to Hubli. Departure at 9.30 pm and at 10.15 pm, reaching Hubli next day morning at 7.15 am. These buses are Sleeper or Pushback seats which provide sufficient comfort even to senior citizens. Hubli To Sirsi journey will be done in our very own buses. Pune office will explain from where these coaches leave.
Option 1 : By Bus From Mumbai.
There are direct VRL / Non AC Sleeper Coaches / AC Volvo Coaches going from Borivali or Vt to Hubli. Departure at Borivali 7.15 pm and at VT 09.00 pm, reaching Hubli next day morning at 8.15 am. These buses are Sleeper or Pushback seats which provide sufficient comfort even to senior citizens. Hubli To Sirsi journey will be done in our very own buses. Mumbai office will explain from where these coaches leave.
Option 1: By Train
12619 Dn Matsyagandha Express, which departs Kurla at 3.20, will arrive in Panvel at 4.20 pm. Pune Tourists can board at Panvel railway station and join our tourists from Mumbai towards Kumta.
Return journey can be made in the same way as above.
WHAT YOU MUST CARRY :-
Original Photo ID Proof,Torch, general medicines, umbrella or rain wear (June - Sep), Woolen clothes,Digital camera. Please do not bring costly ornaments.
Wooden artwork, Cashew Nuts, Spices, Karnataka Kashida work sarees.
Hotel Shivani Tel : 08384-237017.
R.N.Shetty Guest House Tel : 08385-268990 or 268868 , Tel : 08385268901 To 03.
Variety of South Indian pure vegetarian SARASWAT DISHES, we believe in good food. We serve various coastal seafood depending on season.
We are Pioneers of ‘Coastal Karnataka’ Tour, which was started in 1995 and today it is the most popular tour in Mumbai-Pune. Since our entire staff belongs to Karnataka, we are able to offer you a local & personal service. We offer maximum justice for sightseeing & make your tour memorable.
TOUR COST: (VALID TILL MARCH 2016)
Rs. 12,000/- + Railway Fare / Bus Fare for adult tourist on twin sharing room.
Rs. 11,000/- + Railway Fare / Bus fare for third adult tourist or a child above 12 years in the same room.
Rs. 10,500/- + Railway Fare / Bus Fare for Children below 12 years, Rs. 8,250/- for children below 5 years with seat in a bus. And Rs. 6,250/- without seat.
Rs. 17,500/- + Railway Fare / Bus Fare for a single occupancy in a room.
Tour cost includes: all meals, entire internal road journey & sight seeing by 2X2 luxury coaches / mini coaches.
Those tourist who have booked for "Green World Resort" have to pay Rs. 2500/- Per Person.
Those tourists who travel MURDESHWAR-HUBLI by our Coaches have to pay Rs. 400/- per head
TOUR COST INCLUDES :- Twin sharing accommodation with all meals, entire internal road journey and sightseeing.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE :- Cost does not include Food cost during Railway Journey.
Service Tax @ 3.09% on the Total Tour Cost will be charged extra.