- New Year's Special Tour - Best of Himachal/Rest of Himachal. 24th Dec'2013 Bookings On.
- Note: 07th Dec'14 To 22nd Feb'14 Coastal Deluxe & Discover Karnataka Tours are Full.
- Himachal 2014 Summer Dates announced. Rs. 750/- discount per person for December Bookings.
- Heritage Karnataka :- Few seats left for 11th Jan, 18th Jan & 25th Jan.
- Coastal Karnataka Regular tours available from 18th Jan'14 to 22nd Feb'14.
Egypt is returning back to normalcy again. The locals are back in their mood and the tourists have started to roam freely in the streets again. We owe our foundations to this culturally vibrant country and in continuance to promote it in the right spirit are announcing a new departure on the 6th Feb 2014. January end marks the anniversary of the revolution and things get a little hot as they did this year in 2013. If things get out of hand, before the tour, we will cancel the departure. However if things get normal again as it happened this year we will go ahead with the tour as we did in the February of 2013. If you do decide to travel with us, be sure that in case of any cancellation the entire amount will be refunded by us.
South America 2014
The continent is big and it is unique. We treat its uniqueness through our itinerary. Crossing the Andes from Argentina to Chile. Looking at the Nasca lines from 2000 ft above and staying in the Peruvian Amazon jungle are just a few highlights of our tour. The 3 Night stay at the Iguassu Falls lets you spend 2 complete days experiencing the falls from land and water.
We encourage a small group of 16 tourists only and bookings have already started!
- Srilanka: 24th Jan 2014 annouced with 7n/ 8 days.
- SriLanka - Bali: Feb 21st 2014 (04 seats left) Next tour in Nov.
- South America 2014: Due to the unprecedented pre booking response for 28th March, the bookings are now closed.
- Turkey & East Europe 2014: Bookings are now open.
- Scandinavia Mid Night Sun: June, July 2014 dates announced.
- North Norway: 78 deg North above the Arctic circle!
The Tour - Country, Equation
Most of the people who plan to join our international tours have already been to the regular destinations such as the U.S or Australia. They have experienced the 'city tours', and unless they see something unique and less touristy, all they would say when they get back home is, "we liked the tour but the country is just ok". We at Anubhav aim at not only arranging a smooth tour through the cities, but also getting you close to the real countryside. We believe that the soul of a country lies in its countryside. We invite all like minded people to this soulful experience, where the country comes first!
Note-We like taking smaller groups of around 16 - 20 people per group. As the departures get booked a lot early, we request those interested in the tours especially Scandinavia, East Europe and Turkey in the summer of 2014, to pay a token amount of Rs. 10,000 per head and reserve your seat. This is a fully refundable deposit amount which you can choose to take back till the 15th February or continue with the booking by paying the advance.