KARNATAKA - ONE STATE,FIVE TOURS
- Coastal Karnataka Special discount of Rs. 1,500/- per head 9th,August tour.
- Hills of Karnataka Bookings started.
- Best Of Karnataka June'2015 to Sep'2015
- Kerala Kannyakumari 3*- 4* Hotel Only for 16th Oct'14 tour air seats available
- Kerala (Neharu Boat Race Spl) 02nd Aug'14 to 11th Aug'14
- 18th Aug, & 22nd Aug for 3nt/4days Tour "Green World Resort" Booking Started. Per Person- Rs.6500/-Nett.
September To December 2014
There are two travel seasons when Indian's travel abroad. We are thankful to those who have shown interest in our 2014 summer tours and have booked with us. The other season being Autumn - Winter has begun its booking earlier this year than the previous years. We have South America on September 28th, New Zealand on November 5th, Myanmar on November 24th and Scandinavia Northern Lights on December 14th. Plus there are our Turkey, Spain Portugal and East Europe tours that we do every Autumn. There are no discounts for early bookings, because all we do give is an 'unique itinerary'. Write to us or call us to know more about our 'Countryside Friendly' tours.
South America 2014
The continent is big and it is unique. We treat its uniqueness through our itinerary. Crossing the Andes from Argentina to Chile. Looking at the Nasca lines from 2000 ft above and staying in the Peruvian Amazon jungle are just a few highlights of our tour. The 3 Night stay at the Iguassu Falls lets you spend 2 complete days experiencing the falls from land and water.
We encourage a small group of 16 tourists only. The Sept 2014 departure is about to get full and the March 2015 dates will soon be announced.
- South America: September 28th , 2 spaces remain.
- Egypt: November - December 2014, dates announced.
- Myanmar: 24th November Departure announced.
- New Zealand: 5th November Cost to be updated.
The Tour - Country, Equation
Most of the people who plan to join our international tours have already been to the regular destinations such as the U.S or Australia. They have experienced the 'city tours', and unless they see something unique and less touristy, all they would say when they get back home is, "we liked the tour but the country is just ok". We at Anubhav aim at not only arranging a smooth tour through the cities, but also getting you close to the real countryside. We believe that the soul of a country lies in its countryside. We invite all like minded people to this soulful experience, where the country comes first!
Mongolia - Siberia- Kamchatka: The region is unique and thats how our approach will be. This year in August, we will start with a small group of like minded travellers. So if you love nature and consider yourself fit to climb a volcano or sleep in a tent, then mail us and we will talk about this.